Martha's High TeaBook Online Now
High Tea is by far the most superior way of experiencing Martha's Pantry. Adult High Tea at Martha's Pantry is served on a 3 tier High stand and consists of :
- Mini Cupcake
- Mini Macaron
- Opera Gateaux
- Scones served with Raspberry Jam & Cream and Passionfruit Curd & Cream
- Blinis with Cream Cheese, Smoke Salmon and caper
- Savoury Tart filled with Caramelised Onion, Feta & Parsley
- Vegetables frittata topped with Beetroot Relish
- Cucumber Dainty with Cream Cheese & Fresh Mint
- Chicken Club Sandwich with cauliflower pickles
plus a choice of T Leaf Tea, Revive Coffee or Cold Drink.
All tables are set with English Bone China tea sets and vintage cutlery.
The cost of standard Adult High Tea is $30 per person.
Martha's Pantry offers a fabulous Children's High Tea option, perfect for birthday parties, school holiday outings, or family celebrations.
Children's High Tea at Martha's Pantry is served on a 3 tier High Tea stand and consists of :
- Mini Cupcake
- Mini macaron
- Fairy Bread sprinkled with Hundreds & Thousands
- Mini cookies
- Mini Sausage Rolls
- Mini Bacon and cheese puff
- Chicken nuggets
- Cheerios with tomato sauce
plus a choice of Hot Chocolate, Foxton Fizz Soft Drink, Foxton Fizz Spider, Phoenix Organic Fruit Juice or other cold drink.
All tables are set with vintage crockery and cutlery.
The cost of Children's High Tea is $20 per child.
At Martha's Pantry we understand some people have special dietary requirements, so you need not worry about missing out on the Martha's Pantry High Tea experience. Martha's Pantry caters for :
- Vegetarian (no extra charge)
- Gluten Free (additional $5 per person)
- Dairy Free (additional $10 per person)
- Vegan (additional $10 per person)
- Additional cost are added more on top to already dietary requirements, more dietary, more additional cost.
High Tea for Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Vegan diets is served on a separate High Tea stand to ensure there is no cross contamination of food items.
Please ensure special dietary requirements are notified a minimum of one day prior to the date of your High Tea booking. All High Tea food items are made specially, to order by our talented team of Bakers.
High Tea Session Times
Martha's Pantry hosts three High Tea sessions daily, from Tuesday to Sunday. Each High Tea session is 90 minutes in duration.
Session times are : 11am to 12.30pm, 1pm to 2.30pm and 3pm to 4.30pm.
Please note : Martha's Pantry is closed on Monday.
Martha's Pantry has a maximum capacity of 28 people seated for High Tea. There is no minimum number for High Tea bookings.
A minimum of one day's notice is required for High Tea bookings, as all food is especially prepared to order by our talented team of Bakers. Martha's Pantry can accommodate most dietary requirements including vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free and vegan. Please advise any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
Cancellation or make changes off booking can not be made on arrival, have to be notified a day in advance. It Will be charge in full.
SORRY GIFT VOUCHERS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!
Group bookings are welcome.
If you can't book online for any reason, please get hold of us via telephone 04 3857228, or email email@example.com